Call todat at 636-225-4500
Acceptance by AAA of Missouri
We are proud to announce that we are Valley Parks's only exclusive AAA Aproved Auto Repair Shop and total repair facility.
Need an Inspection?
Call on us firstEconomy Car Care Center is a licensed Missouri State Inspection and Emission Test Station.
We are also a GVIP authorized auto emissions repair facility recognized by the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
We Employ Excellence
Economy Car Care Center employees ASE certified technicians so you can be assured your vehicle is in the hands of a true automobile professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your labor rate ... ?
- I feel a shimmy from the brake pedal, do I need new brakes ... ?
- Do you offer rental cars ... ?
- My check engine light just came on, but my vehicle is running great, what should I do? ... ?
- My car is running rough, do I need a tune up? ... ?
- My car just failed the Emission test. How much is it going to cost? ... ?
- Our work is sold by the job. We have found that this is the fairest way to charge for automotive repairs. We will quote a price for a particular repair and that is the price that you will be charged. If we charged by the hour, one customer may have to pay a higher price than another as no two technicians work at the same speed. We do use an industry guide to help us calculate the cost of a repair.
- A shimmy or pulsation that can be felt when the brake pedal is applied can be caused by the brake rotors becoming warped. This does not always mean that you need new brakes, but any abnormal brake feeling or concern should be inspected as soon as possible.
- Yes, We work with Enterprise Rent-a-Car to provide you with transportation while your car is in the shop. The cost is $35.00 per day.
- Your vehicles Check Engine or Service Engine lamp is the cars way of saying that the computer has seen something wrong. There are several reasons that these lamps can come on, and a steady lamp means that a sensor or sensors are not operating within the pre-designated parameters, and the vehicle should be brought in for a complete diagnostic. However, if the lamp starts flashing, this indicates an engine misfire, which you would probably feel, and the vehicle should be brought in right away. If the engine is missing or not running properly, try to get your vehicle in as soon as possible to prevent damage to the catalytic converter or other parts.
- In today's vehicles, sometimes just having your vehicle tuned up may not cure a rough running engine or a drivability concern. The vast array of electronic components that control your engine today, when failed, can give you the same feeling of just needing a tune up.
- Failed emission diagnostic is $90.00. If the problem can be corrected with adjustments, repair broken vacuum lines, etc., that is included in the diagnostic charges. If addition parts and labor are required, you will be given a complete estimate before any other work is performed.